This is an agreement between the customer listed above and Rapid Relo, Inc., based on the information provided by the customer. Rapid Relo, Inc., put this agreement together based on the list of items provided by the customer and services requested at the time this estimate was prepared. Your price may change if the labor hours are more than the agreed-upon time the move was contracted for, if you add any additional items and or should your move require any additional services.
This estimate includes the following:
- Professional Door-to-Door service.
- Expert advice and guidance throughout the course of your move.
- Disassembly of all standard furniture required for safe movement at the origin.
- Reassembly for all items disassembled by the movers on the day of pick-up at destination.
- Wrapping of all furniture with quilted moving blankets.
- Itemized inventory indicating condition at origin of items.
- Loading & unloading of all goods.
- All transportation, taxes, tolls, mileage, and fuel surcharges.
- Standard cargo protection up to $10,000 based on 0.60 cents per lb. per article; if selected at the time the estimate is prepared, estimated cost of the full value protection option at varying deductible levels (these are only estimates and the actual cost is determined by your selection on the carriers bill of lading according to carriers tariff).
- No elevator charges.
- No charge for moving pads.
- No date change penalties for requests that are made 5 business days prior to the first available pickup date.
If not included within the agreement, professional packing services are not included. However, it is at the discretion of the mover at the time of pickup to determine if items will require professional packing services. In these instances, additional charges will be applied. These items include but are not limited to the following: televisions, mirrors, glass tabletops, wall art, contents within dresser drawers, etc. Packing supplies, such as bubble wrap, shrink wrap, boxes, etc. are not included
Items being transported that are non-stackable, are considered Bulky items. A Bulky item charge will apply for those non-stackable items, as deemed by the mover at the time of pickup.
Most movers within the Rapid Relo, Inc., network perform the pickup and delivery using a tractor trailer (18 wheeler). Drivers must have the ability to park within 75 feet at both the origin and destination points to avoid long carry charges. Depending on the size of the job, long carry charges start at $150.00. If the tractor trailer cannot park within a reasonable distance, shuttle services may be required. Shuttle services begin at $300.00.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The provisions of this agreement, including the terms and conditions contained herein, represents the entire understanding and agreement between Rapid Relo, Inc., and customer with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other negotiations, understandings and representations (if any) made by and between such parties, including any representations made by any estimator. In the event of any conflict between the terms of any estimate and the bill of lading, the terms of the bill of lading shall control. This agreement may not be amended, supplemented or waived orally, but only in writing, signed by both Rapid Relo, Inc.,, and customer and making specific reference to this agreement.
- Customer may not assign its rights or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of Rapid Relo, Inc.
- Nothing in this agreement, whether expressed or implied, is intended to confer any rights or remedies on any person other than the parties hereto and their respective legal representatives, heirs and permitted assigns, nor is anything in this agreement intended to relieve or discharge the obligation or liability of any third person to any party to this agreement, nor shall any provision give any third person any right of subjugation or action over or against any party to this agreement.
- Customer has hired Rapid Relo, Inc., as a moving coordinator/shipper agent/broker and not to handle or otherwise participate in a move as a carrier in acting as a shipper agent only, Rapid Relo, Inc., is not responsible for any acts or omissions of the carrier or its employees or agents. Customer must pursue the carrier for all claims for property damage and personal injury or death, including without limitation, any claims for damage to property, lost or stolen goods, delayed pickup or delivery, actions of estimators, drivers, packers or movers, or other types of claims. Rapid Relo, Inc., will act on behalf of the customer in resolving any claims or delay issues with the carrier. The carrier maximum liability is limited to the lesser of the following: (a) the amount of the actual loss or damage, (b) an amount equal to sixty cents (60 cents) per pound multiplied by the actual weight (in pounds) of the lost or damaged article; or (c) the lump sum declared value.
- As a properly licensed moving coordinator/shipper agent/broker, Rapid Relo, Inc., is not a motor carrier and will not transport an individual customer/shipper household goods, but will coordinate and arrange for the transportation of household goods by any fmcsa authorized motor carrier, who charges will be determined by its published tariff. All estimated charges and final actual charges will be based upon the carrier tariff which is available for inspection from the carrier upon reasonable request.
- Customer will be subject to all applicable laws and the general terms and conditions of the carrier, which shall include without limitation, a requirement that payment in full of all charges is due before unloading of the goods in accordance with the carrier lawful lien on the property.
- As the customer, I agree to pay the total charges for the moving coordinator services to be provided by Rapid Relo, Inc., I understand and agree that my deposit/fee represents only a portion of my total estimated service charges, for scheduling and routing purposes. My deposit/fee is non-refundable after 24 hours of placing the reservation for scheduling purposes. All requests to change my pick up date, or place the move on hold, must be made at least 7 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excepted) prior to the pack or load date (whichever applies) listed above. I am only entitled to receive a credit of my deposit for a future interstate move which I must use within a 24 month period from the date of my original reservation. All deposits will show on your billing cycle under Rapid Relo, Inc.,
- Should you elect to cancel your move with Rapid Relo, Inc., written notification must be sent to: email@example.com - written notification must be received no later than 24 hours after signing the Rapid Relo, Inc., agreement. Cancellation requests received within 24 hours of signing the original agreement with Rapid Relo, Inc., will receive a full refund, minus admin fees. Cancellation requests received after the 24 hour grace period are non-refundable, however; the deposit may be applied to a future move with Rapid Relo, Inc., within 24 months (2 years) from the date of the original signed agreement. If your first available pickup date is within seven (7) business days of electronically signing the rapid relo, inc., agreement, your deposit is non-refundable.
- Customer has elected a "Binding to not exceed" price, the total cost will not exceed the estimated amount; provided, however that customer provides Rapid Relo, Inc., with an accurate description of the items to be moved and the services to be performed. Customer has requested to have an estimate provided for his/her household goods relocation, in accordance with 49 cfr 371.113(c)(1), customer agrees to waive a physical survey of the household goods, and alternatively agrees to receive a binding to not exceed estimate based upon the shipper provided item list of property to be transported. If any additional pieces, packing services, weight or labor services are added at the origin or destination to those quoted, the customer shall be charged for these services at the governing tariff rates. Customer understands that Rapid Relo, Inc., has a 2000 lbs minimum on all shipments. Any shipment below 2000 lbs. Will be charged at the 2000 lbs rate. The price includes all fuel surcharges, tolls, load and unload, basic disassembly and reassembly of standard furniture items, up to 75 feet of long carry at origin and destination and 1 flights of stairs. Elaborate furniture items that need to be disassembled and/or reassembled may require 3rd party servicing or additional labor and should be disclosed to your estimator and included in your estimate. Disconnecting and/or reconnecting of appliances is not included in the price. Reassembly is subject to the availability of tools and/or all parties being available. The packing and unpacking of boxes is only included in the price if it is itemized in the packing and unpacking section of your estimate; all materials/labor for undisclosed items will be extra.
- All of the terms and provisions of this agreement, whether so expressed or not, shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the parties and their respective administrators, executors, legal representatives, heirs, successors and permitted assigns.
- Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Rapid Relo, Inc., and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, liabilities, proceedings, penalties, fines, costs, and expenses (including all reasonable attorney fees) relating directly or indirectly from any breach of this agreement by customer.
- It is agreed by the parties as mandatory that this agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of wyoming without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be brought in the courts or record of the state of wyoming or the court of the united states, in sheridan wyoming. If any party does not have a registered agent to accept service of process in wyoming or is not otherwise subject to service after reasonable attempts, then such party agrees to accept service of process by U.S. Mail.
- In the event of any controversy arising under or relating to the interpretation or implementation of this agreement or any breach thereof, Rapid Relo, Inc., shall be entitled to recover all of its court costs, collection fees, expenses and reasonable attorney fees (including, without limitation, all pre-trial, trial and appellate proceedings), in addition to any other remedies to which it may be entitled. In the event that Rapid Relo, Inc., pursues the collection of any amounts due to it under this agreement, Rapid Relo, Inc., may recover the full tariff rate on all goods and services provided, in addition to all other remedies available to it at law and in equity.
- All pickup, load and/or delivery dates are only estimates. Rapid Relo, Inc., will not be responsible for loss or damages incurred by unavoidable delay. Rapid Relo, Inc., will act on the behalf of the customer in resolving any claims or delay issues with the carrier. There are absolutely no guarantees made, expressed or implied regarding pack, load, and/or delivery dates.
- Motor carrier neutral arbitration program: the motor carrier neutral arbitration program has been designed to give neither party any special advantage. If a dispute arises between the carrier and the shipper arbitration may be a mutually beneficial alternative to help resolve the dispute. Section 49 u.S.C. Sections 375.211 provides that a mover must have a program in place to provide shippers with an arbitration alternative. Arbitration is optional and not required under federal law. Summary of the arbitration process: arbitration is an alternative to courtroom litigation. It provides each party to the dispute to present their cases and allows a neutral third party arbitrator to make decisions as to the merit of each side's case. Arbitration subject to this agreement shall be conducted via written submission and, subject to the arbitrator discretion, through telephonic appearance. After the initial filing fees have been paid and the arbitrator selected, the initiating party or (claimant) must submit a written brief summarizing their legal position and factual claims. All supporting documentation must be included with the initial arbitration brief. Copies of all documents must be submitted to all parties involved in the arbitration. Upon receipt of the claimant's arbitration brief and supporting documents, the responding party or (respondent) will have 30 days to file their responsive arbitration brief and supporting documentation. Further deadlines and time tables are subject to the arbitrators discretion. Legal effects; if the arbitration alternative is chosen, then any decision made by the arbitrator may be binding. Additionally, an arbitration decision may not be appealed in a court of law. All parties agree that the arbitrators decision will be based exclusively on the governing united states federal law without regard to conflicting state laws or regulations. Applicable costs each party is responsible for their own cost associate ed with arbitration. A benefit to the arbitration alternative may be that it is less expensive than traditional litigation. Each party is responsible for 50% of the cost associated with securing the arbitrator and 100% of their own expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees.
- Upon booking, up to 50% deposit fee is required to be paid by zelle, venmo, ach and wire transfer into the company account. Upon pickup carrier may collect up to 70% of the remaining balance. Payment will be due in the form of cash or postal money order. The remaining balance must be paid in full upon delivery by cash or postal money order. The carrier reserves the right to collect up to 70% of balance due prior to the goods leaving the origin. Subject to federal law, payment in full of all charges is required before delivery and prior to unloading.
- The customer understands and agrees that should the customer fail to execute or return this agreement, by allowing a carrier designated by Rapid Relo, Inc., to pick up the customer's belongings, the customer expressly agrees and consents to the terms contained in this agreement.
- Customer hereby knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally waives the right to a trial by jury in respect of any litigation based hereon, or arising out of, under or in connection with the goods and services obtained hereunder, the move, or any course of conduct, course of dealing, statements (verbal or written) or actions of Rapid Relo, Inc., or the mover. Customer acknowledges that this waiver constitutes a material inducement to Rapid Relo, Inc., to enter into this agreement
- Rapid Relo, Inc., requires that the customer must first attempt, to resolve all disputes in writing, directly with Rapid Relo, Inc., prior to initializing a dispute/reversal with their issuing credit card provider. The customer must provide written description evidencing any and all breaches of the contract by email to Rapid Relo, Inc., at: info@rapidrelo.Com the customer agrees that failure to provide written documentation claiming that the terms and conditions were not adhered to by Rapid Relo, Inc., forfeits the right to dispute this claim with their issuing card provider.
- As the customer, I agree that any refusal or denial of service, either verbally in person or over the phone, will be treated as a late cancellation made outside of the cancellation window. I understand that no refund will be issued if I refuse or deny service on the day of pick up. If I claim that service was not rendered I must provide notice of any service failure made by Rapid Relo, Inc., in writing to: info@rapidrelo.Com
- Rapid Relo, Inc., will not be required at any time to provide proof of service denial. This will be the customer responsibility. As the customer, I agree to the applicable terms and conditions relating to pick up and delivery dates detailed in section 14. I agree that Rapid Relo, Inc., does not have the ability to obtain signed documentation verifying a service refusal. As the customer, I agree that Rapid Relo, Inc., will not be required to provide proof of service in the case of a service denial or refusal of service. Rapid Relo, Inc., reserves the right to retain the deposit of the customer who verbally refuses or denies service without written documentation.
- As the customer I agree to address my concerns professionally with my moving coordinator, Rapid Relo, Inc., directly. I agree that I will not express my concerns or experiences with Rapid Relo, Inc., in a manner that may damage the company upstanding name and reputation in a public forum. Any defamation, vilification, or traducement made will result in an immediate forfeiture of my deposit and my immediate denouncement of any claims made against Rapid Relo, Inc., I understand that I may express my opinion and experiences publicly only after I have given Rapid Relo, Inc., sufficient time to address my concerns, and the terms and conditions of the contract are not upheld. Any false claims or misconstrued facts I offer to the public while requesting refund or claims will forfeit those claims if I publicly address these issues while claims or refunds are still being contested or reviewed.
- In signing this agreement, I the customer, agree that; Rapid Relo, Inc., has provided a dated copy of the estimate and charges at the time I signed the agreement. Rapid Relo, Inc., has provided me with notification of the methods of payment required to pay the motor carrier for balances due. All costs and charges are clearly indicated on this estimate, and the charges represented on this estimated are only for the services and inventory specifically indicated on this estimate. Rapid Relo, Inc., sales representative verbally confirmed their role as a moving broker/coordinator to me over the phone prior to placing this reservation. In canceling this reservation, I will not be entitled to a refund of my deposit unless management approves otherwise.